[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
• • •
Location: Open to remote employees in the Washington State area.
Special Hope Network (SHN) is a faith-based organization located in Lusaka, Zambia. SHN exists to bring glory to God by creating a world where all children are valued. SHN impacts communities by improving care for children with intellectual disabilities. This starts by equipping families and caregivers to provide children with a loving home, access to holistic health care, and exceptional education and therapies.
The ideal candidate is a talented fundraising professional with creative ideas, a strong network of trusted relationships, and extensive experience in grant-writing and cultivating relationships with foundations, corporate donors, and individual givers in the nonprofit and missions spaces. A prospective candidate will also possess a heart to serve God in every aspect of their lives, including their work, and will subscribe to Special Hope Network’s Statement of Faith (the Apostles’ Creed).
- Lead fundraising strategy development and implementation
- Meet annual fundraising targets through giving by individual donors, churches, and granting organizations
- Lead grant funding proposal preparation and donor reporting
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to all employees working in assigned areas of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Supervisory work experience required
- 5+ years grant writing experience required
- Experience in non-profit donor development or sales required
- Ability to telework
- Available to periodically work long, non-standard hours to accommodate donors’ schedules, including nights and weekends
- Some domestic and international travel required (less than 25%)
Special Hope Network is dedicated to our team members’ success and development. Our hope is that all employees find joy in their work and are excited to contribute to the mission of SHN.
If you’re interested in learning more or would like to apply to work with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a cover letter outlining your development/sales experience and why you’d be a good fit.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_row_inner row_type=”row” type=”full_width” text_align=”center” css_animation=””][vc_column_inner][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
• • •
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]